- 1 large avocado
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup cacao powder (or unsweetened cocoa powder)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup cacao chips (or chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease an 8x8 baking dish with cooking spray
- In a food processor or blender, combine; avocado, apple sauce, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- In a large bowl add eggs, coconut flour, cacao powder, sea salt, baking soda and avocado mixture.
- Using a whisk or wooden spoon, blend all ingredients together until well mixed.
- Pour mixture into the greased baking dish and sprinkle cacao chips or chocolate chips over the top.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until set through. Allow to cool completely before cutting.
Cut into squares and enjoy!