Make a treasure chest full of affirmations
1. Take an empty kleenex box and decorate to create your own "treasure chest"
2. On the top of the chest have your child write "I am".
3. Make some coins out of thick cardstock or cardboard that are big enough to write on.
4. Help your child write one "I am" affirmation on each coin and put the coin in the kleenex box.
5. Every morning, have your child reach into the treasure chest and draw out an affirmation.
6. Read the affirmation aloud and have your child repeat that affirmation throughout the day.
7. Continue to add Affirmation Coins throughout the year.